But what if you don’t feel led to help other survivors of trauma or child abuse? What if the desire of your heart is to help in another way?
Not a problem! You’re an incredibly special person. Survivors of trauma and child abuse are much needed by their local communities.
Why? Because the healing journey awakens within you a deep sense of love, compassion, and empathy. You’re no longer afraid to feel those emotions for yourself or others. The world needs more people like you with big, loving hearts and the courage to extend deep compassion to those who need a helping hand.
Here are some additional ways to contribute your time and talents in your local community:
- Volunteer at animal rescue agencies
- Foster rescued dogs, puppies, cats, or kittens
- Help with activities at your church
- Create or join an intercessory prayer group
- Teach a Bible study at a senior center
- Volunteer at the local food bank
- Distribute hot meals to the elderly or shut-ins
- Serve at your local homeless shelter
- Deliver hygiene or food packets to the homeless
- Teach others to read at the community center
- Volunteer at the hospital or elementary school
- Help out at the Red Cross or Salvation Army
- Do yardwork or housework for the elderly or shut-ins
There is so much you can do to help. Pick something from this list or follow the desire of your heart. If you need help determining the best match for your unique talents, contact me. I’m always happy to help you help others!
Are you struggling with your healing journey? I can help you take that next step. Just follow (this link) or call 619-889-6366 to reserve a one-hour coaching session with me. My calendar is filling up fast, so don’t wait. Let me help you heal your life. Reserve your spot NOW!
Are you on my email list? If you’d like to receive my empowering monthly newsletter and an email with a link to my weekly blog post, click here: http://www.educate4change.com/